BE A PART OF THE 51!
NEW PILOT PROGRAM!
Dates: August 1-15, 2015
Pilot Program: 12-15 females from around the world between the ages of 18-26 who have taken at least one year of university or college courses.
Price: $2450 Partial support available for select participants
· Course: F2719 Women and Leadership (3 credits)
· Leadership Retreat
· Leadership Workshops
· Course held at Citrix and HQ Raleigh
· 2-day Design Thinking workshop
· Students matched with a mentors from Citrix, ThinkHouse, and HQ Raleigh
· Workshops hosted by Citrix, ThinkHouse, companies at HQ Raleigh, and Blackstone
· Tours of Triangle start-ups
· Different methodologies to work through issues start-up companies face
· Talent Pipeline of innovative women
· Empower Citrix Brand
· Build and strengthen the pipeline of women entrepreneurs
· Increase the number of women in the entrepreneurial ecosystem
· Develop the skills, framework and knowledge in entrepreneurship and new venture creation in order to acquire the knowledge and spirit for venturing
· Build a strong peer group for female entrepreneurs
EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IN APPLYING: EMAIL HEATHER MCDOUGALL firstname.lastname@example.org